RATIO brings distinctive thinking, rigorous creativity and a progressive approach to every project. We are a growing firm who believes our strength is in the meaningful relationships we build through collaboration in design. We are a well established, growing firm with a diverse portfolio of work and current projects.
We are seeking full-time Architectural Technologists with a minimum of 5 years Canadian experience to join our team. Applicants must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia. If this is you and you have strong Revit and AutoCAD skills, we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect:
- A friendly and exciting work environment that will challenge you daily
- Projects that require creative and innovative solutions
- Responsibility in leading projects and teams
- An opportunity to apply sustainable design expertise to all of your work
- An opportunity to provide meaningful input on projects at every stage of the design process
- A competitive remuneration package and opportunity for growth for the right individuals
What we require:
- A passion for design and great work
- Broad design knowledge and project management experience
- Ability to synthesize program into design and fully realized construction documents
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative, innovative solutions
- Demonstrated local experience
- Knowledge of the BC Building Codes and related local bylaws
- Knowledge and applied experience with LEED and sustainable design concepts and solutions
- A proficiency in English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills are essential.
We would be pleased to receive your cover letter, resume and a small portfolio of relevant work (2MB or less) at firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants but only those who meet all of the above criteria will be contacted.