RATIO brings distinctive thinking, rigorous creativity and a progressive approach to every project. We are a growing firm who believes our strength is in the meaningful relationships we build through collaboration in design. We are a well established, growing firm with a diverse portfolio of work and current projects.
We are seeking full-time Intern Architects with a minimum of 5 years Canadian experience to join our team. Applicants must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
What you can expect:
- A friendly and exciting work environment that will challenge you daily
- Projects that require creative and innovative solutions
- Responsibility in leading projects and teams
- An opportunity to apply sustainable design expertise to all of your work
- An opportunity to provide meaningful input on projects at every stage of the design process
- A competitive remuneration package and opportunity for growth for the right individuals
What we require:
- A passion for design and great work
- Broad design knowledge and project management experience
- Ability to synthesize program into design and fully realized construction documents
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative, innovative solutions
- Demonstrated local experience
- Knowledge of the BC Building Codes and related local bylaws
- Knowledge and applied experience with LEED and sustainable design concepts and solutions
- A proficiency in English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills are preferred.
We would be pleased to receive your cover letter, resume and a small portfolio of relevant work (2MB or less) at email@example.com with Resume in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants but only those who meet all of the above criteria will be contacted.